Larson Forum
card company

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Larson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-08-2018 09:40:41    Onderwerp: card company Reageren met citaat
By Xinhua writer Wang Zichen

BEIJING竊?March 2 (Xinhua) -- Mortality rates in China are down竊?contrary to a recent Wall Street Journal report竊?leading Chinese experts said.

In "Why Chinese men are dying竊? dated Feb. 24竊?the Journal reported that "mortality rates among Chinese men aged 41 to 60 have increased by 12 percent" over the decade through 2013.

Upon closer inspection竊?however竊?the report's conclusion was based on incomplete data竊?casting doubt over the veracity of the story.

"DISHEARTENING" NEWS

The Journal reported the "disheartening news from China竊? following the release of mortality data from the country's insurance regulator.

The China Life Insurance Mortality Table (2010-2013) was released this year竊?replacing the previous iteration that covered the 2000-2003 period竊?which was dated and lacked breadth.

The earlier table presented mortality rates in two insurance categories竊?non-annuity and annuity. The latest data set竊?however竊?presented rates in three categories竊?non-annuity I (mainly for term and whole life insurance)竊?non-annuity II (mainly for endowment insurance) and annuity.

Herein lies the problem竊?the Journal report appeared to only reference data from non-annuity I.

At a glance竊?the mortality rate for men aged 50 who held non-annuity policies during the 2000-2003 period was 0.3570 percent.

For the latter period there are now two sets of data. The mortality rate for men aged 50 was 0.4249 percent in the non-annuity I category竊?and 0.2908 percent in the non-annuity II category.

Thus竊?in response to whether a 50-year-old Chinese man is more likely to die in 2013 than a decade ago竊?the answer would be yes and no -- yes for category I竊?and no for category II.

In its report竊?and specifically the accompanying chart竊?the Journal appeared to compare mortality rates from the new non-annuity I category to non-annuity data from 2003竊?thereby reaching its alarming conclusion竊?said Dr. Wang Qing竊?chief actuary of ABC Life Insurance.

"That is a clear misreading of the numbers竊? said Dr. Wang竊?a veteran actuary trained in the U.S.

Wang Zheng竊?secretary general of China Association of Actuaries竊?which led the compilation of the new data set竊?agreed.

The two sets of data are incomparable竊?he told Xinhua竊?"For example竊?in the U.S.竊?you can't compare the smoker mortality table to the composite mortality table."

The report did not elaborate on the reasons behind its choice of data.

"DOWN竊?NOT UP"

The China Life Insurance Mortality Table needed to be updated as the past decade has seen significant changes to mortality rates and increased life expectancies竊?Yuan Xucheng竊?an official with the insurance regulator竊?said.

"If you compare the 2013 numbers from non-annuity II with the non-annuity numbers from 2003竊?mortality rates drop by 25 to 30 percent竊? said Dr. Wang. "For men aged 41 to 60竊?mortality rates decreased by about 20 percent".

The mistake of the Journal report was that it only used data from non-annuity I竊?he added.

The mortality rates in the annuity sections竊?including the rates for Chinese men aged 41 to 60竊?were consistently lower in 2013 compared to 2003.

"BE CAUTIOUS"

"A reduction of men in their working prime could put a damper on China's productivity growth竊? the Journal warned竊?after speculating that "financial success breeds bad health habits" and "the pressure to perform and accumulate wealth in a male-dominated society adds to the health issues."

Wang Zheng with the China Association of Actuaries advised caution when dealing with the data.

The life insurance mortality table was compiled on the basis of life insurance policies sold -- not an accurate census of the Chinese population竊?he said.

China has a population of over 1.3 billion竊?but the latest table was compiled with data from 180 million people.

A single credit card was offering me a line of credit of $300 which would be ample credit to get my ticket. They knowledgeable me that I would have my credit card in 5 organization days which was ideal for my needs. When I received my credit card I had to shell out $75 to activate my credit card Balenciaga Speed Trainer Bianche Italia , which was taken out of the $300 line of credit that was on the credit card. So now I only had a line of credit of $225 on my credit card Balenciaga Speed Trainer Nere Italia , so I thought. I went to acquire my ticket with my credit card but it was declined. I call the credit card business and they informed me that the credit card company took one more $seventy five for my annual charge off the credit card. So now I only had a line credit of $a hundred and fifty Balenciaga Speed Trainer Rosse Italia , which was not ample for my aircraft ticket. I was so mad I instructed them to cancel my credit card. They advised me that they could not cancel my credit card so I instructed them I was cutting it up.
After a even though I checked my credit report and observed that all of a sudden my credit score was lowered. I looked over my credit report and noticed that the credit card company nonetheless was reporting the credit card to my credit score. I get in touch with the credit card organization and they explained I owned them income for that credit card. In the end I disputed the fees with the credit businesses but to as well avail Balenciaga Speed Trainer Italia , I had to suck it up and shell out the credit card firm the cash and ultimately the canceled my credit card Balenciaga Triple S Uomo Italia , but the damage had been carried out to my credit score.
The other card I acquired was a prepaid credit card was would do me no excellent in my scenario. I would have had to but my own cash on the credit card. Lesson discovered Balenciaga Triple S Donne Italia , read every thing when you鈥檙e making use of for a credit card. Unfortunately www.balenciagatriplesitalia.it , right after all this took place Scarpe Balenciaga Triple S Italia , I tried using to get a small individual loan Balenciaga Triple S Italia Saldi , and I was declined because I had negative credit.
It is never ever a great feeling when you find out that you have negative credit. But I knew ther. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Larson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: